Puzzle game with chemistry !
While the first few levels are easier, the levels gets more and more difficult and you have to exercise your brain to build each puzzle. Basically, you have all the atoms of the particular element scattered around the board. Your movements are limited to 4 directions, but the trick is that they cannot stop unless they touch a wall or object on the board.
- It is my first game which runs under Windows.
- It has nice graphics, good sounds and a very friendly user interface.
- The game is fun, difficult, amusing, and frustrating all at the same time.
- You may unwittingly learn some science along the way.
- You move the symbols with the mouse.
- You can choose what level you want to play.