Total Sudoku is a logic-based number placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9, only one time each (that is, exclusively).
- Endless, because every time you click the Create puzzle button, you get a new puzzle.
- Selecting number to enter with THREE different methods.
- Input methods: Mouse or keyboard.
- Puzzle grades: Basic grades are Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Wrong entries are flagged with a distinguishing color (red).
- Print puzzle to paper.
- Hall of Fame with fastest times and average times.